Being prepared to go back to school will make things easier

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers

Getting the kids ready to go back to school after a break can be challenging. After having two weeks off for winter break the first morning back can be quite hectic. Being prepared the day before will make it easier for everyone in the morning. The day before I made sure every child had their book bags and school supplies ready to go. All my kids outfits were picked out and ready to go also. Lunches were planned and made. Alarms were set to make sure everyone was up and ready in the morning. I even decided what to make in the morning for breakfast and had my coffee set and ready to go. Since we got used to sleeping in I made sure they got to bed earlier to ensure a good nights rest. After having a healthy snack and reading some books all the children were fast asleep. I then set my home security alarm (click here) and got to bed a little earlier myself. With everything prepared properly the night before the morning actually ran pretty smoothly.

No comments: